Juneteenth Festival – Saturday, June 17, 2017
Wake Forest Innovation Quarter
575 North Patterson Avenue
Vendors, Exhibitors and Non Profit Organizations will be set up inside at the Biotech Atrium and outside at Bailey Park
Food Vendors will be located at Bailey Park
Food Vendors – $150 (special offer through April)
Outside Merchandise/Business Vendors – $100
Inside Merchandise/Business Vendors – $100
Non Profit Organizations – $25
Deadline for Registration: May 31st – (Food Vendors – May 15th)
(Note: registrations will only be accepted after May 31st if space permits)
– Vendor Spaces are 10×10
– No Tents/Canopies allowed inside!
– Electricity will be provided on a first come basis of availability
– Outside Vendors must provide their own Tents table(s) and chairs (Tables may be rented for $10 each)
(Note: Registrations will only be accepted if space permits)
Rules and Requirements
- All Vendors MUST set up booth at designated times.
- All vendors will remain open and ready for business from start to ending of festival.
General Expectations and Prohibited Items
- Music is not allowed in booths.
- Non-profit organizations are not allowed to sell or collect money unless they are register as a Merchandise Vendor.
- No refunds will be issued unless Juneteenth is negligent in providing set-up requested.
- No tobacco, drug or alcohol products are allowed.
- All sales are conducted strictly between vendor and buyer.
- Vendors are required to conduct such sales on an ethical basis.
- In no way will Triad Cultural Arts, Inc. be held responsible for any transaction nor guarantee sales volume.
Check Out, Clean Up, and Exiting
Each vendor is responsible for cleaning up booth area and placing trash in dumpsters.